Pimento Cheese Crostinis
Anyone who knows me will tell you, I love to throw a good party. It's something I have always loved doing even before I got married or became a mom. I consider myself to be extremely lucky because many of the girls I grew up with we are still very close to this day. As we have all gotten older, it has been really fun watching each other get married, have babies and just grow up. Bridal Showers and Baby Showers seem to be the latest trend amongst us all these last few years and is always a good reason for us all to get together too! A couple of us usually like to cohost together and each of us bring in something to contribute to the spread. One of my favorite things to make for this type of event are these DELICIOUS Pimento Cheese Crostini's. They are so good! I first had them at this amazing local restaurant called Seed. It's a great place to have lunch with a girlfriend and we always like to order these. They're super easy to make and they're always a big hit at any party. Here's what you'll need:
- Toasting Bread or Crostini's (you can either slice a baguette and bake it until hard and crispy or you can buy them at the store already made)
- Pimento Cheese (I love the kind from Fresh Market or Whole Foods that has Jalapeños in it).
- 1 Fuji Apple (cut into thin slices)
- Prosciutto (I usually cut each slice in four pieces)
- Baby Arugula
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Fresh Ground Pepper
- Spread desired amount of Pimento Cheese onto Crostini
- Continue to assemble the Crostini by placing the Apple Slices, Prosciutto, then Baby Arugula onto each Crostini.
- Drizzle Olive Oil over each Crostini
- Add desired amount of Fresh Ground Pepper to each.
Viola! You're done!
I hope you enjoy these as much as my girlfriends and I always have. Feel free to message me if you have any questions at all.